- Jun 27President Barack Obama says the Supreme Court’s rulings on gay marriage were a victory not just for gays and lesbians, but for American democracy.
- By Lisa Leff | Jun 27Backed by rainbow flags and confetti, thousands celebrated in California’s streets after U.S. Supreme Court rulings brought major advances for gay marriage proponents in the state and across the country.
- By David-Elijah Nahmod | Jun 28In San Francisco, where marriage equality began, nearly a decade ago, LGBT San Franciscans were joined by many straight allies for a lively street party on Castro Street, the city’s self-described "gayborhood."
- By LIsa LIff | Jun 28A federal appeals court on Friday cleared the way for the state of California to immediately resume issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples after a 4 1/2-year freeze.
- Jun 28The lead plaintiffs in the U.S. Supreme Court case that overturned Proposition 8, tied the knot at San Francisco City Hall on Friday, an hour after a federal appeals court freed gay couples to obtain marriage licenses for the first time in 4 1/2 years.
- By GLAD’s Mary L. Bonauto | Jun 30An analysis of what the defeat of the Defense of Marriage Act’s section 3 means for you and your family.
- By Lisa Leff | Jun 29Less than 24 hours after California started issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples, lawyers for the sponsors of the state’s gay marriage ban filed an emergency motion Saturday asking the U.S. Supreme Court to stop the weddings being performed in SF
- By Lisa Leff | Jun 30Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy on Sunday denied a last-ditch request from the sponsors of California’s now-overturned gay marriage ban to halt the issuance of same-sex marriage licenses in the nation’s most populous state.
- By Jason St. Amand | Jul 10A documentary about the Supreme Court taking down Proposition 8 and the legal team who helped defeat the measure will air on HBO next year.
- By Paul Elias | Jul 20The San Diego County clerk has asked the state Supreme Court to stop gay marriages. Ernest Dronenburg Jr. urged the state high court to immediately halt same-sex weddings while it considers his legal arguments that gay marriages remain illegal in CA.
- Jul 23California’s highest court refused Tuesday to block the state from sanctioning same-sex marriages while it considers a petition arguing that a voter-approved gay marriage ban remains valid in all but two counties.
Foreplay @ the Manhunt Mansion :: October 30, 2014The Theater Offensive held its annual fundraiser Foreplay @ the Manhunt Mansion on October 30, 2014. Check out who wore what.
Halloween Party @ Alegria :: October 26, 2014Alegria is an institution in NYC and its Halloween version is without a doubt the best one of them all. Ric Sena, its producer, puts together the most amazingly striking spectacle of lights , music, costumes and dancers.
Rush @ Club Cafe :: Saturday, October 25, 2014It was another packed Rush @ Club Cafe this past Saturday. Here are the pics.
Audio Surfaces of Potty-Mouthed Bristol Palin's Account of Drunken Brawl
'Sexy' Shirtless Chili's Cook Fired After Posting Pics
SC: Couple Can't Bring Same-Sex Federal Lawsuit
Utah Supreme Court Gives OK to Same-Sex Adoptions
Federal Court Strikes Down Arizona Ban on Gay Marriage
PopUps: 'AHS' Update - Lily Rabe Returns; NPH and David Burka Join Cast